Friday, April 29, 2011

Inspired by InkspiredTreasures


When I saw this card on Connie Babbert's Inkspired Treasures blog, I was more than inspired, I was determined to copy it! I just put it in the mail a few hours ago to my BF's sister.

She uses a new Stampin Up punch called Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch. I was in love at first site, so I created a similar (very similar) version in the Silhouette Software and made myself a bunch of bouquets!! I love cutting these kinds of embellishments in white and having them on hand when I'm doing a card. I can grab a handful, use my distress inks, and color them any shade I need!!

If you have a silhouette or any digital die cutter that can use GSD files, I'm happy to share it. Just leave a comment or send me an email and I'll get it to you as soon as I can!

Paper is Club Scrap: unknown white and Poetic yellow.
I think the yellow felt ribbon came to me as a blog candy I won some time ago.
The buttons were all white and I colored them with my Bic Mark Its


1 comment: