Monday, May 30, 2011

Inspiration Canvas Class w/Jennifer & Shari


I'm not going to bore you with all the details, but here are a few pics from my class yesterday with Jennifer McGuire & Shari Carroll.


It was loads of fun and very very inky. I should have taken a picture of my hands when we were done! My Club Scrap friend Erin joined me (her driving down from Findlay, OH on a lucky whim!). Me driving up from Cincinnati to meet in Kettering Ohio at a delightful scrapbook store called Simply Scrapbooks.

Quick collage of pics from the day:
The finished canvas in the lower right is not my own. It's Jennifer's sample. All of my individual hearts are done, but I absentmindedly forgot the actual canvas, so I need to see if the store can send it to me :(. I may just use a canvas I have on hand and I'll post my completed project soon i hope.

Happy Memorial Day


2 comments:

  1. Chrissie, how much fun did you all have?!! It looks like a blast and the little project is fantastic. Can't wait to see your project when you get it all completed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun was your weekend? So cool just to take the class itself, but that impulsive Erin joining you was frosting on the cake!

    ReplyDelete