Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crafting a collage creation with Club Scrap!


A Challenge was issued on the Club Scrap Community to create our own collage paper for use on cards/scrapbook pages/projects. I have wanted to do this for some time, so I eagerly went straight to work. It was majorly time consuming, but I love the
results. These stamps are all from the Club Scrap kit called Castaway. I stamped them all onto sticky notes and cut them out to use as masks, then I stamped and masked and stamped and masked and stamped and masked (you get the idea) onto a plain white 8.5x11 paper.


When I thought it was sufficiently stamped, I scanned it and printed a couple copies before inking so I could try a few color combinations or just in case I messed it up. Then, I inked it with Stormy Sky & Bundled Sage Distress inks and sprayed w/perfect pearl water before cutting right into it and making these cards.

I also made the greeting squares in PSE using elements from the Castaway digital kit which I printed and inked as well choosing the phrase BIG Thanks so that I could submit it for the Friday Mashup challenge #41, which apparently closed last night ;(.

2 comments:

  1. YOU ROCKED IT OUT WITH THIS !!! Way to go Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you missed the Deadline.. Thanks for sharing it with us still... I really like how you added the sentiment in the squares.. Your images are stunning. Great use of the Distress ink! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    Holly
    The Friday Mashup ~ DT

    ReplyDelete