Thursday, March 15, 2012

Confirmation


I was in quick need of a confirmation card for a special someone and I found this beautiful example online last night. Ironically, it used the only stampin up die I own (since i do most cutting on my Silhouette) and I already had a dove shape in my Sil library. Anyway, I knew Club Scrap's Vogue collection was just the perfect paper for this and that embossing folder was just sitting on my table...like it was all meant to be! I cannot believe how quickly it came together (that almost never happens for me!)


3 comments:

  1. Chrissie, this is really lovely and so perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'm amazed at how fast and beautifully this came together. And maybe I'm not. Love it. Clean and simple and GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. To me, the reason I blog is so people can use the ideas. Glad to share.

    ReplyDelete