Thursday, March 29, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 Day 5

I don't own any kraft resist, so I made do with what I do have which is a wonderful paper stack from DCWV called Ciao Bella (which has varnished accents on many of the pages).
For stamping with stains, i wasn't getting very good results with my picket fence stain but i'm using what came out of it anyway. Marbled stains wasn't very cooperative with me either, but i think the way the stains play on the surface of the paper depends greatly on the paper you're using, but I refuse to buy "specialty stamping paper"...seems ludacrous to me. Guess i'm cheap.
  • Stained Kraft Resist Technique
  • Stamping with Stains Technique
  • Marbled Stains Technique

1 comment:

  1. aren't the stains fun to work with? I find I need more practice to get them to blend nicely. I had trouble with my Picket Fence too... I think it requires a nice dark layer of inks down first.

    ReplyDelete