Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America!!

I hope everyone in the US has a safe and enjoyable 4th of July Holiday spent with family and friends!!

A while ago, I participated in a patriotic rosette swap over at Club Scrap. Below is a pennant banner I made using some/most of the rosettes I received. I just love all the different variations. I just hand cut the pennants (getting 3 out of each 8.5x11 sheet) from white cardstock. Then I added blue brads in each of the upper corners. To string them together, I used white embroidery floss. I also added sticker letters to the bottom of each pennant to spell  F-R-E-E-D-O-M.


Thanks for looking and have a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Flippin-Fantastic! This is such a cool way to use those rosettes, festive 4th at your house!

    ReplyDelete