Monday, August 27, 2012

Friday Mash-Up #73

I was thinking about a couple techniques and the Friday Mash-Up challenge while in the shower (i do some of my best thinking there) and I had an inspiration to combine a few ideas. So, my thought was to sort of combine Triple Stamping technique with  The TJ Embossed puzzle technique I did last week and make a Thank You card for The Friday Mashup Challenge #73. Here is the result:






Paper: Club Scrap: Blue panel-Gimme A Ring, White panels-Lotus Pond
Embossing Folder: Sizzix Tropical Paisley
Inks: Hero Arts: Pool & brown, Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink
Sentiment: Unknown
Punch: Butterfly
Other: perfect pearl spray

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I like very much how you used those techniques . Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card and I think I'm gonna steal the concept for something very shortly.....

    ReplyDelete