Wednesday, May 22, 2013

It's that time of the year....graduations galore!



Hard to believe, but I'm posting again just a mere 3 days after my last post. And just to show that miracles never cease, I played with paper tonight and made a card!



I'm not really a fan of the green and gold combination, but its Bri's grade school colors! I used my Silhouette studio software to trace an image I found online. I just love this little jumping girl and her high heels! I printed the sentiment onto another piece of the gold/yellow paper and threw a little bling on by adding a jump ring as a bracelet and a couple sparkly gems. The paper is all from Club Scrap, but I honestly don't know what kits.

I'm linking this up to the Freshly Made Sketches blog for their sketch challenge #87.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. What a great card to celebrate your daughter's graduation! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the choice you made for your design. I'll bet Brianna loved it. My new cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect graduation card! I love the silhouette image - your daughter will cherish this card forever! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete